Teton West Colorado and Northern Priming and Pre-Stain (NPPS) have combined their expertise since 1973 in sawmill, lumber manufacturing, and factory finishing bringing a new look to wood siding, paneling and trim products.
“Windswept” is new factory-milled and finished trim and siding designed to replicate the natural texture and patina of aged and weathered barn wood.
All products are machine-factory finished using Olympic, the originator and leader in machine applied coating technology since 1908.
- Manufactured from new lumber
- Low V.O.C. environmental friendly and no lead paint residue commonly found in old barn wood
- Excellent color retention for long-lasting rich colors
- SunBlock™ UV protection that protects against harmful sun damage
- Five year limited warranty
- Utilizes factory-ﬁnish technology in a controlled environment promoting better air quality and consistent coverage
- Five colors capturing the grays, browns, and even the barn red found in old buildings throughout the west
- Species include: ES-LPP and SPF
- Includes most standard siding, paneling, and trim patterns
- All products are also available factory-primed
- Trim stock available in four piece bundles
To see more projects please visit Harvest Timber's website